Tel: +972-4-8404619, +972-544-691996
Born in Israel, 1938.
Lives in Ein Hod Artists’ Village
He is a member of the Association of painters and sculptors of Israel and a member of the Artists Village of Ein-Hod.
With Rudi Lehman
Studied in Italy on a scholarship form America-Israel Cultural Fund. He is a memeber of the Association of patinter and aculpturos of Israel and a member of Ein Hod artists village. He taught sculture at the Art Institue of Givatayim and in Ein Hod School of Art.
1968 Returned to Israel and set up a bronze foundry in Kiriat Motzkin
Among his works:
City Gates, bronze doors of the Musnicipality Building, Jerusalem.
Topheads, the Israel Prize fo outstanding Theatrical Activities
“Jazz Players” the Hebrew Union College, Jerusalem
“Don Quixhote” , Advanced Techonology Center, Haifa
“Sitting on the Fence” “Open man & “Alter”, Ein hod
“Couple” International Convention Center, Jerusalem
“Bull”, Cow, The open Museum, Tefen,
“Don Quixote” , “Sancho Panza” Wilfrid Israel Museum, Hazoera
1981 -Wilfrid Israel Museum, Hazorea
1986 – Haifa Municipality Building
since 1988 – Permanent Exhibition at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Jerusalem
1989 – Artists’ Center, Ein-Hod
1997 – Yad Labanim, Haifa
1999 – Wilfrid Israel Museum, Hazorea
1987 – Jack Gallery, New York;
1990 – Rudi Lehman and his students, Haifa Museum
1990 – Haifa Auditorium;
1990 – Sculpture Biennale, Ein-Hod;
1991 – Israel Art Month, Jerusalem
1993 – Homage to Chagal, Beit Chagal, Haifa;
1994 – Piece Wings, Beit Nagler, Kiryat Hayim;
1995 – Haifa Artists in Be’er Sheba;
1998 – 50 years of Israeli Sculpture, The Open Museum Tefen
1998 – 2001 – Holiday of Holidays, Haifa;
1994 -Awarded the Hermann Struck Prize by Haifa Municipality
America-Israel Cultural Fund,
scholarship for study in Italy.
Israel Prize for Outstanding Theatrical Activity
Works in Public Places:
Municipality Building Jerusalem, bronze doors,
“City Gates”; Hebrew Union College, Jerusalem.
“Jazz Players”; International Conference Centre, Jerusalem,
“Couple”; sculpted the famous statue of Alexander Zaid, at Beth Shearim.